The world’s most recognizable international advertising awards, The CLIO Awards asked 818 Agency to help launch their brand new B2B event property, The Clio Image Awards, honoring creativity in marketing and advertising across the Fashion, Beauty, Retail, and Accessories industries.
Founding Jury: CLIO Image’s founding jury featured some of the industry’s most influential creatives from brands and agencies such as;
Clavin Klein, Estee Lauder, HUGE, Bergdorf Goodman, GUCCI, Ralph Lauren, Sapient Nitro, Warby Parker, Publicis Worldwide, Macy's, and Laird + Partners
Awards Gala Hosted by: Andy Cohen (Bravo), Sarah Jessica Parker (Award Recipient)
818 was tasked with generating event awareness among the core industries as well as;
• increasing paid submissions to the CLIO jury
• driving attendance to the awards presentation gala in New York City
• establish industry authority via expert, educational content provided by their jury
818 crafted and executed a content strategy to distribute industry-specific editorial content;
• on Fashion Marketing Group, a network of over 60,000 digital-savvy fashion professionals worldwide
• CLIO-created video content across multiple channels including Linkedin
• email content marketing drip to 6,000 list of fashion and digital professionals
• audience-specific blog content with calls-to-action and links to submit and to purchase tickets for the awards gala
• event announcements on Linkedin and email campaigns all paired with custom promo codes
- Online interest in the term "Clio Image" spiked 69% during the campaign
- Generated paid submissions and increased event attendance from content publishing and email campaigns
Delivering creative editorial content on a consistent basis to the right niche B2B community generated desired results online and offline.
This campaign was the perfect marriage of online content and offline event experience.