818 Agency’s Event Content Marketing Team was in Las Vegas for some real-time social content creation (video + visual) and promotion at ASD Market Week, the largest general merchandise trade show in the country. Not sure how to begin your content strategy? We’ve collected our six essential articles about trade show content marketing to help you increase event attendance and keep your audience engaged all year round.
Content marketing has become essential to trade show marketing — and social channels have now become indispensable B2B tools.
Squad up. And always look up. Look up from your phone every now and then; you'll be fascinated by the inspiration surrounding you (even in the most unlikely places). And when it comes to #content, creativity & inspiration are key. 🗝 📸 by our extraordinary director of video / visual content @ilivs #creativeagency #818agency
Click Through Read These Six Essential Articles About Content Marketing For Trade Shows
- 12 (Bite-Size) Commandments of Trade Show Content Marketing
- 4 Easy Ways to Increase Event or Conference Attendance
- Content Strategy for B2B Trade Shows and Conferences: A Primer
- 5 Questions Every Trade Show Marketer Should Answer Before Launching a Content Strategy
- 3 Easy Tools to Attract New Attendees
- How to Grow Your Trade Show Attendance With Content – An Executive’s Guide (by 818 CEO Jed Wexler)