Downtown Brooklyn-based 818 Content Agency is looking to hire an on-site freelance marketing coordinator 2-3 days per week for a 3 or 4-week period this summer – with an option for a longer term engagement
Job Specs:Freelance Marketing Coordinator
Location: 195 Montague Street, 12th Floor (WeWork). You’ll be in our office.
Ideal start date: July 24th
Duration of the job: 3-4 weeks with an option for a longer term engagement
What you will learn: The ins and outs of creating and distributing best-in-class content, and, on an introductory level, the management of campaigns.
Weekly Hours: Approximately 15-20.
Compensation: Hourly rate confirmed beforehand
Job Description (specific tasks + projects):
Marketing Coordinator to support our team in NYC for 3-4 weeks this Summer. Specific tasks include:
- assist with scheduling and fulfillment of online articles in our pipeline, sourcing images
- admin duties: responding to client and email inquiries if required | availability to respond to emails each day
- pulling campaign results for clients if necessary
- help with some internal marketing projects – posting 818 website content, audience research for paid campaigns, research potential workshop clients on Linkedin
- Enthusiasm, care, responsiveness, and attention to detail outweigh experience.
- Applicants should be moderately tech-savvy, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We encourage applications from members of traditionally underrepresented groups.
Onsite/Offsite: onsite to potential offsite
Laptop Required? Yes
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Software: Google Drive, Dropbox, Mailchimp, WordPress (but not required)
Team Structure: reporting to and working with CEO and Managing Editor
Email email@example.com with resume and one or two 300 word writing samples
Interviews of selected applicants will happen on-site at 818 offices